Website usage terms and conditions – sample template
The term ‘BASSA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thanks for using the BASSA Website.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using BASSA website, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement. We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement. BASSA Website is a service offered through the URL https://www.bassa.co.uk (we’ll refer to it as the “Website”) that allows you access any information hold and issued by. As a member of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you’re a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
In order to use the BASSA Website, you must:
1. be a member of Unite the Union, branch LE/2000;
2. be employed by British Airways as cabin crew;
3. belong to Eurofleet or Worldwide fleets;
4. agree to the Terms; and
5. provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using the BASSA website, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use the BASSA website in a way that violates any laws or regulations. (Representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise.) BASSA may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you sign up to the Unite the Union, branch LE/2000 and continues as long as you are a member.
4. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.